Quality Management System Certification
Environmental Managment System Certification
Copyright © 2018 Shandong kaiyuan heavy machinery Co., Ltd. 鲁ICP备08106581号-3
Customer Service Number
POWERED BY WWW.300.CN
China Heavy Machinery Association
SHANDONG KAIYUAN HEAVY MACHINERY CO., LTD
Address：Yangliu Industrial Park, Xintai City, Tai'an, Shandong, China 271208
Professional Production lifting machinery
Precautions when using the crane
(1) Each crane must be affixed with a nominal weight label in a conspicuous place.
(2) During the work, no one on the bridge is allowed to transport people with a hook.
(3) No crane is allowed to drive without an operation certificate and drink.
(4) The operation must be focused, not allowed to talk, smoke or do anything irrelevant.
(5) The vehicle should be clean; no equipment, tools, flammable materials, explosives, or dangerous goods should be placed indiscriminately.
(6) The crane does not allow over-loading.
(7) Lifting is not allowed in the following cases: the binding is not strong; the parts are overloaded; the signal is unknown; diagonally pulled; the objects buried or frozen in the ground; the objects on the suspended objects; flammable materials and explosive devices without safety protection measures And dangerous goods; overfilled liquid items; wire ropes that do not meet the requirements for safe use; lifting mechanisms are malfunctioning.
(8) When the crane is operating on an unobstructed line, the hook or spreader and the underside of the load must be more than 2m above the ground. If the obstacle is crossed, the obstacle must be over 0.5m high.
(9) For lifting objects less than 50% of the nominal lifting weight, two mechanisms are allowed to move at the same time; for objects lifting more than 50% of the nominal lifting weight, only one mechanism can be operated.
(10) Bridge cranes with primary and secondary hooks shall not raise or lower the primary or secondary hooks at the same time (with special exceptions).
(11) It is not allowed to weld or hammer on the lifted objects and work under the objects (when there is support).
(12) It is necessary to perform inspections or perform maintenance work after a power outage and hanging signs of power outages on the power door. If it is necessary to carry out live work, it must be protected by safety measures and be provided with special care.
(13) Do not casually throw things from the car.
(14) Limit switch and interlock protection device should be checked frequently.
(15) It is not allowed to use limit switches as a means of parking.
(16) Lifting weights are not allowed when there is a problem with the lifting brake.
(17) Hanging objects must not be operated over people or equipment.
(18) When welding a certain part of a crane, it is necessary to set the ground line specially, and it is forbidden to use the fuselage as the ground wire.
(19) When the hook is in the lower limit position, more than two turns of safety rope must remain on the reel.
(20) Cranes are not allowed to collide with each other, and it is even more forbidden to use one crane to push another crane to work.
(21) When lifting heavy objects, liquid metal, explosives and dangerous goods, it must be lifted from the ground 100~200mm slowly to test the reliability of the brake.
(22) Lamps for repair and inspection must have a voltage of 36V or less.
(23) All electrical equipment housings of bridge cranes shall be grounded. If the trolley track is not welded to the main beam, the welding ground should be taken. The grounding wire may be a galvanized flat iron with a cross-sectional area of more than 75 mm2 or a bare copper wire of 10 mm2 or a galvanized round steel of more than 30 mm2. There should be more than two grounding locations in the cab or crane body. The grounding resistance between any point on the crane to the neutral point of the power supply should be less than 4Ω.
(24) Safety technical inspections should be conducted regularly to ensure that pre-review pre-repair work is carried out.